- Responsible for the Mine and mine infrastructure component of the Execution phase of the Project to ensure the design meets process requirements, CAPEX budget project ramp-up schedule and OPEX budget.
- Generate capital, operating and closure cost estimates for all associated aspects of the mine area during the project study phases.
- Coordinate the design activities in order to develop and deliver the optimum process and material handling methodology and technology.
- Liaise with groups and key stakeholders along with EIA team.
- Review, consider and apply the best available technologies and innovation to the mine area scope of the Expansion Project.
- Work and plans to minimize risk and uncertainties.
- Assurance that PM USA HSEC standards are met.