The Board operates in accordance with the Board and Governance Charter, which you can access via the link below. In carrying out its responsibilities, the Board will at all times recognise its overriding responsibility to act honestly, fairly, diligently and in accordance with the duties and obligations imposed upon it by the Company’s constitution and the law.
To assist the Board in monitoring material issues, risks and performance of the Company in respect of health, safety, security, environment, climate change and community, ioneer has formed an ESG Committee, which also oversees the continued development of a sustainability report and review recognised sustainability standards for the Company.
- Board and Governance Charter
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter
- ESG Committee Charter
- Code of Conduct
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Nomination and Remuneration Committee Charter
- Project Execution Committee Charter
- Disclosure Policy
- Diversity Policy
- Shareholder Communications Policy
- Trading Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy