Ioneer is an emerging lithium-boron producer set to develop one of the most attractive lithium projects globally.
The Company’s 100%-owned Rhyolite Ridge Lithium-Boron Project in Nevada, U.S. provides an important foundation to supply American supply chains with these critical minerals in a responsible and profitable way.
Both lithium and boron are used in a diverse range of everyday items and innovative technologies that are essential to modern life and emerging clean technologies such as electric vehicles and renewable energy.
The name ‘Ioneer’ is derived from the combination of ‘ion’ and ‘pioneer’, reflecting our aim to be pioneers in producing these materials for a sustainable future.
COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY
Position close to end markets creates an ESG benefit due to shorter supply chains
For Community focused information on the Rhyolite Ridge Project, visit the Project website.
- Majority of on-site power will be met with CO2-free energy production, low greenhouse gas emissions.
- Mobile equipment meets Tier 4 EPA standards.
Low water usage
- Project design implements best-in-class water utilization while recycling the majority of water usage.
- Expected to use 30x less water per tonne than existing U.S. production.
Small mine footprint
- No evaporation ponds or tailings dam.
- Generating all power on-site.
- Automation of mine haulage equipment.
Commitment to sustainability
- All baseline studies for EIS completed over 2 years.
- Ongoing commitment to the environment and the protection and conservation of Tiehm’s buckwheat.
- Implementation of TSM ESG program.